I'm joining Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments. You can join in here.
* Made my cream puffs last weekend. Made me think of summer and the WI State Fair.
* Philip has been battling influenza A this week. Missed his first weeks of classes after his long break. Thankful he has understanding Professors.
* Got back on the coffee wagon. When I was sick for those few weeks coffee did not appeal to me just hot tea. And..... I love coffee. Tried a small pot on Monday and oh I remember why I love coffee.
* Tried three new recipes this week, Ranch Stew, Chicken/Bacon Chowder and a new cream cheese coffee cake (for a work meeting). They are all keepers. When you make a new recipe do you date it, make any comments about it or just do nothing. I date everything, put if they liked it and if it was for company write down the guests names too.
* It has been very chilly in WI - we love our flannel sheets.
* Can't believe we have no plans for the weekend. My husband does preach this weekend. That means he preaches 4 times - Thursday night, Saturday night and two on Sunday and he has bible class in between services. So I guess he will be busy.
Enjoy your weekend!!