Friday, January 11, 2013
I'm joining Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments. You can join in here.
* I think this coughing is almost done after 16 days. No more medicine and just a few cough drops.
* Picked up the crochet needle again. Making boot cuffs and head bands for others. Looking forward to getting back to making baby hats for the hospital.
* Joel got to go to the Packer playoff game last Saturday. No frost bit toes like a few years ago. He was actually warm. We look forward to the game this Saturday !!
* Phil has been ice fishing. Brought home a 16" walleye and no one in our house had any idea what to do with it. I was on the phone with my mom. She fished and cleaned the fish with her dad. So she gave Phil instructions over the phone. He heads back to college on Sunday.
* Making homemade cream puffs (one of Joel and Phil's favorites) and whipping that heavy cream with powder sugar to fill the insides.
* Went out of the box and polished my nails navy blue. Found it at the dollar store. I like it too!
* Started a photo challenge yesterday that I saw on another friends blog. It sounds like fun and it is just one picture a week. I really need to get back into my blogging and picture taking. Phil had a busy life through high school with his sports. That kept us busy and so many photo opportunities. We are in a different stage of our lives and sometimes just don't know what I could possibly take a picture of everyday like I use too.
Enjoy your weekend !!!
GO PACK GO !!!