Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday fragments




I'm joining Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments. You can join in here.

  • Christmas parties so long to you.  I really don't need to be tempted by all of your amazing food.
  • Got the Christmas cards out this week.
  • Only three days of work this week. Why ?
  • We had the university close along with the rest of our town because of snow. (loved it) I don't go back till January 2nd.
  • Turned 50 yesterday and really was o.k. entering this decade.  Can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for me,
  • My husband and son made me the greatest birthday card - 50 things we love about you.
  • Finished my Christmas shopping and will wrap up things today.
  • I look forward to celebrating the birth of our Savior.
Tuesday evening my family will be together, my parents, siblings & our kids .  There will be lots of my mom's cookies, stories, good eats, laughs and games.

May you and your family have a very blessed Christmas !!!

LuAnn

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday - - - I'm right behind you, only on the 30th I'll be 59.

    Don't worry, there's plenty of life after 50.

    I looked down at all your snow pictures. We got it here too and I LOVE it. But I don't call THAT a blizzard - - - when I went out to shovel hubby asked me if I tied a rope to the garage so I could find my way back in. HA! Like I said - - - THAT wasn't a blizzard.

    I want MORE snow - - - and MORE SNOW from now til April I want the ground covered in white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hard to know which gift was your favorite--the days off or the card, huh?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers