I'm joining Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments. You can join in here
- I feel a little stressed. I need to get handle on my Christmas gifts. The majority of the group is getting something homemade. I really need to get moving on that. Plus they need to be mailed. Breathe.....
- I have my single brother over for dinner every Tuesday. I was texting someone later in the evening and reading it back and forth with him. He was laughing and covering his mouth. "Kurt what are you doing?" I asked. His response "I don't want them to hear me laugh." Me back "Kurt, they can't hear you I am texting."
- Had our office Christmas party on Monday. My donation was Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes. YUM!!!!!!
- Another Christmas party on Sunday for our Church Council.
- My friend turns "50" on Sunday. Having them over Saturday night for cheesecake. Love ya Diane!!!
- I think I could go for a vacation too. We had lots of drama with our daughter this week. A beach, sun, smell of suntan lotion, ice tea and a raft to float on.
Have a great weekend friends!!!!