I'm joining Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments. You can join in here
- My blog has been neglected the past few weeks. People asking me where my pictures are. My response to them is that I feel like my life is a blog right now. Thanks for asking friends I am posting pictures again on Saturday.
- Another new dish for supper this week, chicken, broccoli and rice - YUM !!
- My dishwasher is making more work for me than I like. Seems that when I empty the dishwasher I am having to wash more dishes over again by hand than are actually being put away. Does that make sense?? Decided not to use it for awhile and have some quality time with my husband at the sink.
- We have another person living in our house, our daughter Elizabeth. We are glad to have her with us but we have to chuckle. We talked about the empty nest and did enjoy it for a little over 2 months. We are thankful she is here and we can help her out.
- We are putting up our tree tonight. Started to do a little decorating. And Joel got some lighting up under our fireplace mantel. Love it !!! Have many Pinterest projects I want to do too. Having 30 staff, faculty and pastors over on the 15th and want it to look homey and festive. My husbands reponse to this - We are not Better Homes and Gardens.
- Saturday we are leaving at 6:30 a.m. for a drive to one of my favorite places - Door County. Our time share group has a owners meeting Saturday morning. Look forward to see what fun place we will find for lunch.
- Jealous of my husband, he is going to the PACKER game on Sunday.
Happy Weekend to all !!!