Monday, July 16, 2012

this is getting real

We spent a great deal of time at the apartment complex tonight looking at 3 different styles of apartments. 
Example: 2nd floor with a balcony, lower level (basement) no patio door, 1st level patio door and a big deal to these three, a grill can be used on this level.  They obviously picked this one. I got Phil signing his lease.

The guy in the blue shirt is the manager.  I thought he looked like one of the kids.  Riley's dad was their co-signer.  August 17th will be their moving day and I can say I have never seen three guys so excited about having their own place.  Much to do before that but it is all good.  I am sure I will have many a trips to Target/Wal-Mart. 

1 comment:

  1. aaack!!!! it is all happening so fast!!! We will leave the week after than to take Jared to IN. so are all three boys going to the police academy?

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers