Sunday, April 29, 2012

I just wanted to crawl in a hole

I told you about my shopping trip on Friday.  We had confirmation today and I wore one of my new dresses.  I sat up in the balcony so the families of the confirmands could be downstairs.  There is a lot of up and down in our church.  When the service was over the lady behind me told me the zipper on my dress split.  "WHAT??"  Oh my goodness I was so embarrassed.  I said why didn't you tell me sooner.  Her comment "I didn't want to bother you during worship."  Oh please bother me !!!!!  Thankfully I was four rows from the top so the whole congregation did not see my butt.  The lady next to me had a jacket.  We went in Joel's office to try to fix it and nothing.  I ran out the back door with the jacket on and went home. 
I did call Dressbarn and they had one to replace it with.  But really all I could think about was why would this woman not tell  me sooner.  I would of just stayed seated the rest of the service.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no!! THAT is something that would happen to me. So sorry that she didn't tell you sooner.....why???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no!!! last night at church I had been talking to 2 ladies for atleast 15 minutes when over to my right a lady says "sara, you have black marks all over your nose, face and neck!" i looked at the ladies I was talking to thinking "seriously!!!! you didn't TELL ME?!!!!" good grief!!

      Delete
  2. Aaagh! I can't believe it.
    Reminds me of when i was young, my Mom had a hanger stuck in the back belt of her coat and she wore it into church. My dad walked in right behind her and never noticed - she had to be told be the lady behind us. :)
    Glad you have a good sense of humor and shared with us.

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers