Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3rd

It is a great day to be lazy & drink coffee. That is what I did for most of the morning. Now I'm off to do some errands. Can't wait to find my picture today !!! Also so excited that my friend Debbie has joined this. Debbie & became friends through being chaperones at youth rallies. We have done alot of fun things we these kids. It was awesome to watch their faith grow during those few days. This summer was an adventure with 200 kids in a conference center and a tornado on the way. Everyone was sent to the basement, which was floor to ceiling windows. Then we thought the storm was over and went outside to check out damage and it started to rain again. We ran underneath a old train car.

After we spent awhile trying to figure everything out typing back and forth on facebook last night, she got her blog up and going. Her blog looks awesome. I wonder how late she was up. Check it out under "followers".

2 comments:

  1. LuAnn, the blog design looks fabulous! I'm glad you figured it out.
    Wow, 200 kids in a tornado - quite the excitement! Will you be going to the youth rally this summer? Josh is taking a group of our teens. I was going to go, also, but my cousin is getting married that weekend AND maybe we'll have a little one by then. :-)
    Can't wait to see your pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LuAnn - one of these times we'll get together and be each other's blessing picture! How fun will that be! That youth rally was amazing - especially the great talks encouraging each other and sitting stuck on a train car! Thanks for being a "follower" of my blog! I agree, this will be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers