Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 27 - FOR RACHEL O












These pictures today are for Rachel O (In His Hands-Our Adpotion Journey). I sat next to her mom for part of the game and I thought it would be fun for Rachel to see her parents on my blog.
Rachel's dad is Phil's coach. Don't you love the picture with the scoreboard. Dean is an excellant teacher of the game of basketball.
I hope you were surprised Rachel!! I remember our vicar year too!!!!!! :):):):)
Oh, we won by 19 and we are now 11-0. Go VIKES!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. how fun for her to see her mom on your blog! that's thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see her parents. I bet Rachel will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh! I am SO surprised and happy to see them! How sweet of you to think of me!
    They are so special....so are you! Thanks.

    Go Vikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! How cool that you live near her parents! That is very fun!!!

    good job on the win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool!
    It's like six degrees to Rach O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know Rachel all that well, but I saw the resemblance before I read Rachel's name! WOW...talk about genetics!

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers