HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my DAD !!!!
- He is the man who has loved and cared for my mom for over 51 years.
- He also did the same for the four of us while we were at home.
- He worked hard in a foundry for 42 years.
- He put us through Lutheran grade school and high school.
- He is the man that drove his wife and 4 kids, in a van, (for 3 weeks) with a pop up camper behind, driving through the mountains, with two of us afraid of heights, seeing the sights.
- He is the dad that warmed water on the Coleman stove and helped his teenage daughter wash her hair. Because we were in a state park and there was no such thing as warm water.
- He would run to the grocery store for my mom on Saturday. You knew if you went you would get a donut, quick eat it in the car and you think know one knew except the two of you. But the others knew because he did it with them too.
- He has loved us, cared for all of us, made sure we got to church every Sunday ( even if it was a half hour before it started have I said my dad is very prompt.
Thank you for loving us dad !!! Because you know we love you back just as much!!!
Love you !!!