Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Frags




** Oh Friday Frags ...... I don't have much to say. Not too much excitement in our lives.

** We had a fun in MN last weekend with both sides of our family.  Actually was sunny and warm.  Even got a little sunburn watching our niece and nephew compete in their track meet.  Was nice to get the sandals and carpi's out too.

** I had a dinner at work on Tuesday night.  Fun to see 8 of our students and meet their families.  They will be graduating in May with a social work degree. 

**Speaking of graduating, 2 weeks from today we are back to MN for my niece/goddaughter Alyssa's college graduation. Look forward to more family time.

** Cold and dreary here today.  Fantastic day to clean the house when I get home from work this afternoon. 

** Celebrating my dad's birthday on Sunday.  The family is actually driving our way.  Looking like some deck time - high of 68. WOO HOO

** Talked to mom about the food and she said she would bring the cake.  The cake is the same one that I was going to make - funny.  Angel food with strawberries, cool whip and/or chocolate sauce.  We tend to think alike sometimes. 

Have a fun weekend !!!!

I'm joining Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments. You can join in here




2 comments:

  1. I've made a lot of angel food cakes in my lifetime : ) My oldest daughter always asks for angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream for her June birthday. It's one of my favorites in the summer too. Have a great weekend...we're supposed to hit 68 here this weekend too. I am so ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, great minds, eh? I love angel food cake, so yummy!! You make me miss family so much!! In just a week we will have a house full. I am so jazzed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers