Saturday, September 8, 2012

a day trip .. Cana Island




This lighthouse in amazing.  It is from the late 1800's and is still a working lighthouse.

 You could walk 92 steps up to the top.  Now my fear of heights is just that, one of my huge fears.  I climbed that tower and then stopped inside and could not move another step.  After about 15 minutes the lighthouse keeper said try standing just part way out with your husband next to you.  So here is my picture. 
Makes me ill looking at.

Tried a new place for lunch. 
We decided we are definitely taking Phil here next summer.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love that one of Joel standing near the water.
    I love lighthouses but am just like you when it comes to heights. I've climbed the stairs of several, but have a terrible time at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers