I wish this was the last piece of snow left in my yard. But of course the yard is full. As I stood and looked at the snow covered earth, I started to think about the many things I look forward too when the grass is green.
- Walking in the grass barefoot
- Planting flowers
- Watching Phil play baseball
- Sitting on the deck enjoying a glass of ice tea
- Taking walks and not have to walk gingerly like I do on the ice
- Wearing sandels
- Going to A&W, getting a root beer and sitting by the lake
- Talking up a storm with my friend and enjoying her swimming pool
- 4th of July
- Playing cornhole
- Going to the farmers market on Saturday morning
- Having the windows open and letting that fresh air in
I will enjoy each day that the Lord gives me. I really look forward to Spring !!!
Genesis 8:22 As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.