Monday, January 16, 2012

blog cheating..

O.K. I am doing my picture project for a fourth year in a row.  I really do enjoy doing this but... there are some days that by the end of the day there is no picture.  And really no clue what to take a picture of.  So sometimes I feel like I am blog cheating a little bit.  So how can you cheat on a blog?  I have to admit that there have been a few times when I didn't get a picture on Monday but maybe got a couple on Tuesday.  So I use one of those pics for my missing Monday and I can change the dates before posting.  I know it doesn't really matter but I feel I have to confess this because today's date is one of those days.  No picture on Monday but two on Tuesday.  Confused ???

Found this cute coaster project (on Tuesday) and tried it out.  


1 Peter 5:11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen

1 comment:

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers