Saturday, October 15, 2011

it's over due

I am not complaining - I just want to state that before I begin.  I am very thankful for the home the Lord has given us.  We try to make it as cozy as possible and want our guests to feel that too. 

We bought this house over six years ago and I just loved the large kitchen.  The green floors and counter tops - well I figure I could live with it.  Well we decided it was time- time to make our mark on the kitchen, the walls will be vanilla wafer (the middle color), new ribbons for my curtains and we found a great bargain, at my favorite store "Menard's" new counter tops - Mocha is what they are called.  I am so excited to get started on my new blue and well my family might be surprised yellow kitchen.  Yellow is my favorite color. 
I will show completed project in a few weeks. 

1 comment:

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers