Sunday, July 24, 2011

nice....

What a nice evening. Joel and I ate at Fred and Fuzzy's for dinner. We had these fun fruity drinks. And check these out - deep fried green beans with dipping sauce. I like anything deep fried but these beans are indescribable.

We waitied for awhile for the sunset. This was the view from our table outside. I think this boat must of cost more than my house.




We waited an hour an a half for this and did it go fast.


Our God is an awesome God !!!! And the water being so still I thought of the Psalm "Be still and know that I am the Lord."




Again, what a nice evening we had !

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect night! You sure got some beautiful pictures. I've heard of deep fried beans, but never tried them. I'm sure they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright...your sunset pictures are way better than mine... you win! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers