Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's a Blogger Cookie Exchange

Today Sara is hosting a blogging cookie exchange.
This is my favorite Christmas cookie.
It is my mom's recipe and it is always the first one gone on the plate.
The name - Ting - a - Lings.

1 - 8 oz pkg Chocolate chips 1 - 8 oz pkg Butterscotch chips Chow Mein Noodles 1 - cup dry roasted peanuts.

Melt chips (I do this in the microwave) Add remaining ingredients and mix. Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper and let harden. Enjoy !!!

If you would like to see more cookie recipes just click on the cookie exchange button above.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these!!! We used these cookies in a SS lesson for the kids last year. We had them go from room to room where at the door we had wonderful looking desserts. but the teacher in the room would say "oh, those aren't for you. but I do have this...and they would hand them an ingredient for these cookies" At the end they went to the kitchen and saw that they could make something good out of all the ingredients and didn't need all those other desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! These look delicious! I love the crunch of a chow mein noodle...and in chocolate - heaven. When we dip our pretzels, I'll have to give these a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are delicious! We do them without nuts because lots of family members don't like them. I also have a recipe that calls for butterscotch chips and peanut better. Now I want to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cookies (candy?), but I've never made them! My neighbor used to give our family a plate of these at Christmas every year. Thank you for posting the recipe.
    Blessings, Heidi
    (I think she called them "Haystacks", maybe they are the same thing?)

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers