Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 327 - So Many Blessings !!!!!!

We had Thanksgiving at my parents house - so many traditions I love.
A new tradition - my niece made a blessing box.
We all took a few sheets of paper and put just a few of our blessings.
Then she read them to us.
And here she is checking out the ads and circling what her aunt can buy for her.Have I said how much this little man loves football.
My sister and sister-in-law got stuck with dish duty.

Another blessing - and there was pumpkin too.
We made this foam gingerbread house.
Loved it - no mess - peel and stick.



3 comments:

  1. There is nothing like family being together on the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun!!! Now that is my kind of gingerbread house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great turkey day!

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers