Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 72 The end

I have no picture today. I planned on taking one our boys team with their trophy and be on the road to state. But that is not the way it turned out. They played hard and lost by 12. We are all so proud of them and our students in the cheering section. Being very respectful of the other team. And cheering our team on like they were ahead. Hold your heads up Boys - you have nothing to be ashamed of. You are the first team in the schools history to get this far. (86 yrs)

Just a qucik note - I was by my parents this weekend because Joel and Phil were gone at a lock-in. They live 15 minutes from where the game was tonight. They could not understand why we were living at 4:15 p.m. when the game started at 6:00 p.m. When we got there they were amazed at the stream of blue lining up at the door. At 4:45 p.m. we got our ticket and picked out what we thought was the best seat. And as we sat there they just kept coming in. We figured about 600 people came to cheer for our team.

So now friends I will be done talking about this sport, taking pictures of this sport and I thank you for the kind comments with all of my basketball pictures. These last 4 months are huge in my life and for my family - It is called basketball - being Phil and playing for the JV team or Joel sitting on the bench taking stats. Me - sitting with my friends in the bleachers cheering the boys on and being proud of them as they give all the glory to God.

So now let's get ready for baseball !!!

3 comments:

  1. Bummer, but still exciting they had a great season! Can't wait to hear all about baseball... Ben has his first game this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry they lost! but how exciting how far they got! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great season to remember forever!

    ReplyDelete

Blessings on Your Day !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers